ASSESSMENT AND CONSULTING
Assessment & Consulting
ASI employs a wide range of subject matter experts with a broad range of expertise in assessment, consulting and the development of customized solutions for policy and governance programs, infrastructure development, economic development; training and capacity building programs; and private sector business enterprise.
We assist our clients by conducting full scope assessments of existing policies, programs and infrastructure or conduct comprehensive needs assessments to help our clients identify areas of need and develop financial plans and resources to meet their goals.
We perform gap analysis between current and desired states and present our clients with detailed Assessment Reports highlighting our findings and recommending comprehensive, cost effective and scalable solutions, and financial planning tools.
We assist our clients by conducting full scope assessments of existing programs and infrastructure … and providing comprehensive, cost effective and scalable solutions.
Assessment & Consulting Programs
- Policy & Governance
- Economic Development & Financial Planning
- Trade and Investment
- Mining Policy
- Elections Monitoring
- Humanitarian Crises & Aid
- Infrastructure Development
- Technology & Resource Assessments & Procuration
- Business Intelligence & Market Assessments
- Small Business Enterprise Development
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Program Assessments
- Security Engineering & Design
- Threat & Risk Assessments
- Cyber Security Assessments (Offensive & Defensive, Penetration Testing)
- Cyber Forensics
- Training & Capacity Building
- Geographic Evaluation & Mapping
Assessment & Consulting Cycle
- Gather Facts
- Perform Gap Analysis
- Document Findings
- Make Recommendations
- Deliver Solutions