SOLUTIONS FOR STABILITY & GROWTH
ASI offers a broad range of development solutions designed to increase the capacities of governments to improve economic conditions leading to development, growth and stabilization of economies, infrastructure, and social programs.
ASI believes economic development, infrastructure development and social development initiatives must be closely coordinated, as all are necessary for long-term stability and sustainable growth.
Our economic team work closely with governments to develop Strategic Plans for sustainable economic growth. We coordinate and advocate with investment entities, funding agencies, lenders, development institutions, and global capital markets to attract investment and support. We can come in at any phase in the economic development cycle to provide assessment, consulting, advocacy, policy and facilitation support.
VIEW OUR CAPABILITIES
- Economic Assessments and Impact Analysis
- Strategic Planning (Short, Mid, and Long-Term)
- Economic Policy Development
- Trade and Export Strategy Development
- Special Economic Zone (SEZ) Development
- Free Trade Zone (FTZ) Development
- Export Processing Zone (EPZ) Development
- Mineral/Natural Resource Economics
- Agricultural Economics
- Business Development
- Investment Support, Advocacy & Facilitation
- Funding Support, Advocacy & Facilitation
- Lending Support, Advocacy & Facilitation
- Land Use Planning & Development
- Tax Assessment & Revenue Collection
- Proposal Development
- Grant Writing
- Investor Packet Development
- Public Private Partnership Development
ASI works with governments to assess and prioritize infrastructure development projects that are critical to a government’s ability to provide adequate social and community infrastructure support to its citizens. As stated in our Mission Statement, our goal is to improve quality of life and prosperity for the general populace by building the capacities of governments.
- Infrastructure Needs Assessments
- Feasibility Studies
- Architectural Design & Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Planning
- Proposal/Procurement Support
- Vetting and Due Diligence
- Project Management
- Operations Support
- Training, Capacity Building and Knowledge Transfer Programs
- Natural Resource Development
- Agricultural Development
- Sanitation & Waste Disposal
- Power Solutions (Electric Grids, Renewable/Sustainable Energy)
- Public Facilities
- Roads, Highways, Bridges
ASI utilizes an ABOT Methodology to guide and assist governments through the infrastructure development cycle.
Assessment & Gap Analysis
Assess current technologies, programs, and capabilities and perform gap analysis between current and desired states. Provide recommendations, courses of action, cost analysis and implementation planning.
Design & Build
Design, build, and/or integrate customized technologies.
Operations & Knowledge Transfer
Assist in the operation of programs and technologies, while providing a wide variety of training and capacity building programs for knowledge transfer. This side by side approach ensures a seamless transition in the continuity of your operations.
Once your personnel are fully trained and capable, ASI will provide as much ongoing support as you need (all, some, none).