ASI is committed to helping emerging markets develop critical infrastructure, technologies, resources and capacity building programs, leading to long term stabilization, self-reliance and economic growth.
The goal of ASI is to assist our clients in developing critical capacities and the ongoing ability to operate and advance infrastructure initiatives. To this end, ASI has developed a multi-phased approach focused on the Assess, Build, Operate, and Transfer (ABOT) Methodology. ASI can assist by coming in at any phase in the project management cycle to provide all or some of the necessary support to our clients.
ASI is unique in its capabilities because we can manage every aspect of infrastructure development and provide true end-to-end-support.
- PROJECT PLANNING
- FINANCIAL PLANNING
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- SUPPLY CHAIN & LOGITSICS
- SECURITY PROGRAM DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
- TRAINING & CAPACITY BUILDING SUPPORT
ASI also assists our clients by providing full scale procurement support for technologies and resources that are critical to advance infrastructure initiatives, develop critical capacities and encourage economic development.
The fundamental goal of ASI is to assist our clients in developing critical infrastructure and the ongoing ability to operate and advance infrastructure initiatives.
Phase 1: Assessment
- Infrastructure Needs Assessment
- Security & Stabilization Assessment (Intelligence, Risk, & Threat)
- Business Enterprise Intelligence Assessment
Phase 2: Consulting & Planning
- Geographic Evaluation & Mapping
- Infrastructure Planning
- Security & Stabilization Program Development
- Business Enterprise Planning
Phase 3: Financial Planning & Management
- Funding Research, Procurement & Allocation
- Business Advocacy & Investment
Phase 4: Critical Infrastructure Development
- Engineering & Design
- Water Exploration & Development
- Energy & Power Solutions
- Agricultural Solutions
- Mineral & Resource Development
- Business Enterprise Development
- Medical Facilities
Phase 5: Supply Chain & Logistics
- Supply Chain & Logistics Development
- Supply Chain & Logistics Security
- Geospatial Tagging, Tracking, Locating (TTL)
Phase 6: Security Program Support
- Security Program Management
- Security Technology Solutions
- Cameras, Access Control, Alarms, Biometrics, Communications, Command & Control
- Perimeter Solutions
- Fences, Barrier Systems, Ballistics Protection
- Background Screenings & Evaluations
- Security Engineering
- Physical Security (Guards & Personal Protection Specialists)
Phase 7: Training & Capacity Building
- Offering a wide range of training and capacity building programs designed to increase the knowledge, skills, and abilities of your personnel to provide ongoing support to your critical infrastructure.
- Resource & Technology Assessment and Procurement