SECURING YOUR WORLD
ASI offers a variety of security support, assessment. consulting and training services in varying environments and vertical markets across the globe. Our primary focus is to become the trusted advisor to our clients in fulfilling their security and risk management needs through the design, development and implementation of enterprise wide security policies, programs, infrastructure and operations.
ASI integrates true end-to-end security solutions, empowering our clients with the ability to mitigate risk, maximize capacities, function effectively, and protect the integrity of personnel operations, and assets in complex, hostile and higher risk environments.
Our highly skilled and uniquely trained Security Experts bring deep experiences from across the globe in a variety of specialized disciplines. We capitalize on their unique and diverse skill sets to develop customized security and risk mitigation teams that can operate in a variety of domestic and international environments. We closely match our personnel to each client, mission, and area(s) of operation to ensure you are getting the best subject matter experts to meet your security and risk mitigation needs.
Supporting governments and organizations in identifying threats and vulnerabilities, managing risk, and developing robust security policies and programs.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Policy & Program Assessment/Consulting
- Antiterrorism/Counterterrorism Programs
- Intelligence Programs
- Contingency of Operations Planning (COOP)
- Emergency Response/Management
- Critical Infrastructure Protection Programs (CIPP)
- All Hazards Threat & Risk Assessments
- Security Vulnerability Assessments
Our Security Engineering and Design experts specialize in assessing, designing, planning and integrating security engineering solutions to proactively deter and mitigate threats, improve security postures and enhance operational capabilities.
ASSESSMENT, DESIGN & BUILD
- Needs Assessments
- Architectural Design & Space Planning (New Design & Renovation)
- Security Engineering & Design Consulting (Design Basis Threat)
- Command and Control Centers
- Security/Emergency Operations Centers
- Emergency Communications/Dispatching Centers
- Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities (SCIF)
- Cognitive Video Analytics (See Technologies Page)
- Remote Monitoring
- Access Control
- Perimeter Solutions – Fences, Gates, Barriers
- Alarms/Intrusion Detection
- Ballistics Solutions
- Mapping/Geographic Information Systems (GIS)
- Secure Communications
- Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) Systems
- IT/Network Systems
PHYSICAL SECURITY & INVESTIGATIONS SUPPORT
Protecting personnel, assets, and operations in various risk environments.
AREAS OF FOCUS
- Armed/Unarmed Guards
- Kidnap & Ransom Support
- Personal/Close Protection Operations (Executives, Key Personnel, VIP, Government)
- Site Surveys
- Pre-Deployment Security Planning
- Travel Safety & Cultural Awareness
- Coordination/Integration with Host Nation Authorities
- Emergency Extraction (Medical & Safety)
- Ground Truth Assessments
- Investigations Support
- K9 Services – Patrolling, Bomb Screening, Drug Screening
- Geospatial Tagging, Tracking, Monitoring, Locating
- Background/Due Diligence/Vetting
TRAINING & CAPACITY BUILDING PROGRAMS
Increasing the knowledge, skills, and abilities of organizations and people (*indicates multiple courses).
- Hostile Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Intelligence Collection and Analysis*
- Tactical Skills*
- Firearms Proficiency*
- Less Lethal Skills*